Sunday 23 September 2007

Going loco down in Acapulco

I now have an address. contact me should you need it.
I can now say I live in an HLM!!!!
The flat is good as it our flat mate- Nico. So far getting on really well.
It was never going to be easy especially when drinking too much and not sleeping enough.
Jo and I are often in fits of laughter but occasionally nagging each other too.
We will need to get used to living out of the city but I reckon I'm just the girl to cope with it.
My compter is playing up again which is making me upset but I hope it shall sort itself.
We've come across this commune in the centre of town which is really exciting, they have such an amazing house, beautiful balconies, gigantic rooms. I hope to go back as the tennants are so laid back and down to earth. It reminded me of Norfolk sitting in the courtyard drinking tea and chatting.
I am missing people but not getting upset about it. I think this is a good mentallity.

bonne nuit alors.

No comments: