Thursday 6 September 2007

Last week in Britain

Well, after a summer in Britain, I don't feel too prepared to return to brie land. I have nearly a week in Italy beforehand which should be good fun. I look forward to spending a little time with my father. However it only gives me a day to pack for Bordeaux. The packing concerns me little next to the rollercoaster of a week I have in store, as I attempt to find somewhere to live with little time to do it in. This is a task I vowed to not set myself again, but here I am. Perhaps I just love the adrenalin rush of facing homelessness.... Having Jo there will be excellent, I really cannot wait, we shall get each other through it. I am sure. So now all I can do is pshyque myself up for another race against time. It's just about the unknown rather than a fear of immigration and homesickness.

No comments: